weather

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hating life. Currently 84f here! :heat: :hihihi:

Attachments

• febweather.png
    febweather.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 287
53 deg... yesterday took wing out for quick run, felt great :good: raining now with 6-9 inches of snow in forcast followed by more cold and possiable snow this week :rant:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109010#p109010:g2ml5o7b said:
joedrum » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 pm[/url]":g2ml5o7b]
good thing you got those toros all tune up and ready William
the toros are really getting a workout this year. i think i've logged more miles on the toro 521E than the goldwing
yes its going to snow tonite and part of tomorrow so i'll be back at it with the toro
right now its 22*

I think I finally wore out my old Toro powerlite last night, barely got finished, it was popping backfiring and losing power :sensored:

eight inches of snow today so i got the dynamic duo out the garage once i got home from henrys. now its 20* and going down to 5* tonite
the dynamic duo

Attachments

• DSCN1062 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCN1062 (600 x 450).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 180
sledge":eu3eyn6k said:
been no good Riding weather here in a while ......... below zero , a bunch of times, :popcorn:

Yeah, its been below 0 here in Arizona for a bit now too. The only difference is that our 0 has an 8 right in front of it :)

Bill

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Single didgets with 6 more inches of snow predicted wed into thrusday on top of the 5 inches already there. No riding here for a while.

8 degrees here right now. Where's the global warming? I think I can see the edge of the polar ice cap from here. They said it was melting. :headscratch: :Doh2: :rant:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109812#p109812:vm8xnftp said:
slabghost » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:02 am[/url]":vm8xnftp]
8 degrees here right now. Where's the global warming? I think I can see the edge of the polar ice cap from here. They said it was melting. :headscratch: :Doh2: :rant:

It went South where it is warmer!

Latest posts