Well here I go again!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
Well I just heard of this forum from Jonnt & Joe on another forum. I came over breifly to see who all were here and as Dan is on my friends list on @ least one forum and a lot of very familiar name, I said "Well here I go again!" This is forum number six. :smilie_happy: :laptop: :head bang: For those of you trhat don't know me, I am a 63 year oly female that has always dreamt of owning a wimg ( particularly an LTD) and found the one I have now 5 years ago for a decent price. It may be an interstate but she has the most all of the body parts from the LTD oe SEi compliments of the PO, & what is missing I have in my storage shed waiting for me to install. Due to heart surgury 2 years ago & sever arthritis, my partner was insistant that we get a trike or sumpin. I when with the Voyager because of its looks & cost. In the pics below, I have eliminated the 2 H-D look a like light in the fram cover and when finish this will be where the Exhaust exits. :good: :thanks: :party:

Attachments

• Fysty's Baby 1.jpg
    Fysty's Baby 1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Fysty's Baby 2.jpg
    Fysty's Baby 2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 142
Welcome fysty! :salute:

I remember when you were looking at the trike kit!
Seems like yesterday but that's been a couple years now already! How time flies eh?

How's the trike working out for you?
Looks good :eek:k:

Good to see old friends again.

dan filipi":pmpissfk said:
Welcome fysty! :salute:

I remember when you were looking at the trike kit!
Seems like yesterday but that's been a couple years now already! How time flies eh?

How's the trike working out for you?
Looks good :eek:k:
Yeh time really does fly bye that is for sure. Dan the kit is working great. I have put a lot of miles on it & we just love it. As a matter of fact, it has not been off since install. Dan thanks for another great forum. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :music3: :music3:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, fysty-1!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I like the idea of the "trike" conversions like that...really neat! :good:

Welcome to #6! :hi: I recently found out that here in Nevada a trike with 2 wheels in back requires no license. One of those front wheeled Can-Am's would because the two wheels are up front.

~O~

detdrbuzzard":1lb19q3m said:
hello fysty-1, welcome to CGWF. are you still looking for shocks? i have mine from my 1200 that i will not be using anymore
Thanks my dear. No I have found a member that is going to rebuild one of his old pairs & give to me for a buck & 1/2. This is a great site. Haven't posted much but read a lot. :music2: :smilie_happy:

littlebeaver":3vaj2l13 said:
Hi Fysty-1, I see you get around ha ha..welcome.. :grin:
Thanks my brother. That's a great looking Kawy you have there. Nice fooking family as well. Oh musn't for get the Wing is beautiful & the right color as well. :music: :music: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Thanks all for the very warm welcome. I had almost forgot what it is like to be a newbie again. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :yahoo: :yahoo: :music2: :music2: :music2: :music2: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

chasrogers":88s90egg said:
Welcome to the CGW forum fysty-1 from chasrogers Ontario Canada
sorry for the gender mixup in a pm I sent dan about the shmoogle map haveing you in france and somewhere in the middle of the medeterainian sea also in the state of Maine USA as I saw you are from canada as well he said you can change that in the user settings in user control panel good to have you on board with us. Chasrogers :hi:
That's alright Chas. Fysty-1 is rather non-gender handle. I have had a bunch of trouble getting my pin onto Surrey, B.C. on the shmoogle map. I managed to get it close as in Seattle, Wa. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: So how are things in roxexter? Nice little village. Spent mosy all my adult life in SW & S Ont. Mostly up in Huron county & 13 years in TO. :heat: :yahoo: :yahoo: