What are you LISTENING to right now?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kah92340":15e0sllm said:
That's a good one, I haven't heard it in a long time.
This one I heard my 22 year old Son listening to it and it made me laugh, it's hard to listen to it without smiling.
Takes me back to when as a kid used to watch him on tv shows with my parents in early 70s..............

Ya THINK?!?! :rant:
Actually, it's not that bad. It loads the player, but not the actual vids, so it ain't that bad.

Back on topic, I were swayin to the sweet harmonies of Dolly(Parton), Emmylou(Harris), and Linda(Ronstadt) earlier today.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiAP1OrSMdk[/video]

I love this stuff rycheer.... :fiddle: :music2: :rocks:

I am still stuck in the 70's and 80's for the most part as far as music goes. Poco has always been one of my favorites, and Neil Young, Buffalo Springfield, Eagles, Al Stewart, John Stewart. Been thru a Moody Blues phase and still listen to them off and on. And Shawn Phillips that I believe AApple mentioned, his Second Contribution album is a great one to listen too. He has an amazing voice and is a great musician. Also recently got a CD by the Sky Kings that is great. Another one of those bands that never got any play.

AApple":2iknz0bc said:
Ya THINK?!?! :rant:
Actually, it's not that bad. It loads the player, but not the actual vids, so it ain't that bad.

Back on topic, I were swayin to the sweet harmonies of Dolly(Parton), Emmylou(Harris), and Linda(Ronstadt) earlier today.

I love this stuff rycheer.... :fiddle: :music2: :rocks:
Awsome song :clapping: .Great tunes right there :clapping: :clapping: