What are you WATCHING right now?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The perspective always looks very different on camera than being there... but all the same, holding any speed over 100 MPH for as long as they do takes major endurance.

FortNine's review of the Ural.

Nothing says performance and reliability like a 70 year old motorcycle design filtered through the finest that Soviet and post-Soviet Russia has to offer.

Still kinda want one.

This guy does some good objective reviews and other vids, so this should be entertaining! Yep, definitely laughed the whole way through, Lol!

He kept a very cool head. Don't ever give up! Never stop riding! I've seen many accidents on streets where (usually female) cage drivers panic and stop driving, resulting in bad accidents that either could be avoided or could have much less consequences. My wife froze one time coming down our driveway, which was iced up, and just stomped the brakes resulting in the truck trying to slide straight ahead. Luckily, it was moving so slow that I was able to run to it, open the door, and fight her foot off the brake allowing the front wheels to roll, regaining steering, and keep it on the drive instead of a 2 foot drop to a steep yard that would have rolled the truck into the woods.

Latest posts