What color is your main ride?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color is your bike?

• Black

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Brown

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
prairiewing81":m42t61we said:
Right now mine is a mix of black, red, brown, and silver and not all stuck together. When it's all done, I plan to stick with the red.

toytender01":22bjt0jq said:
I have the 82 wineberry on the 80 which was orig. poop borwn. :smilie_happy: Still have the brown stored, will probably go with the parts bike I took the winberry off.
I guess the correct colour is Wineberry

dan filipi":1bl5qrp7 said:
A lot of us have more than one bike so what is the color of the bike you ride the most?
There are variations of colors within colors so choose the closest to yours.

Be sure to select your color in the poll.
well right now the bike I ride the most is a 84 Magna but I also have a 80 cx an 83 sabre and a cm 400 but the fleet includes a st 1300 and a c90

my main ride is pearl white that is in the summer....Right now it's gray and called 4x4 geo tracker it keeps me warm but doesn't go to fast although in the slippery snow it feels like a bike swinging back and forth and does get my blood pumping... :help:

I painted mine Ivory couple years ago..... and now the Trike is gonna be Ivory Pearl . and I'm thinking no real trim, just some Mural work.... I doodle around with an Air Brush too.

the bike I ride the most is the magna it is black but I am hoping to finish my gold wing,which is wine berry,by early spring

Wing freezing in garage.JPG
DSCN0894.JPG
One black one and one white one. Salt and Pepper.

My 83 is white and black now, but it's gonna be orange in a couple weeks when I'm done with the yearly paint work! :eek:k:

the P.O of my bike must have drained a farmers slip tank into it before I got it....I have never seen so much crud in one tank!!!!!

Kind of hard to tell if its a Dull Silver or a bright grey but its different and I like it -

But I am seriously looking at a Basic White 1500 that caught my eye