What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my frankinseat back .will post pics soon

Attachments

• IM000703.JPG
    IM000703.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IM000707.JPG
    IM000707.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IM000708.JPG
    IM000708.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 74
rode it to the store today, temp is 75 today. and thanks for the help on the fairing, i posted more pics in my gallery. i know its not a vetter, i wrote Craig Vetter and he said its not his. cant find anything on lee's starr fairing or shoei. Friday going to help my son change the oil in his four wheeler

gee bill ...cant wait to see that seat on the bike ...it looks good i think or bad im not sure the color is going to realy bring the bike out ...what a great job ...im thinking it going to look great on that 79

Houndheadjr":ru9pjcs6 said:
rode it to the store today, temp is 75 today. and thanks for the help on the fairing, i posted more pics in my gallery. i know its not a vetter, i wrote Craig Vetter and he said its not his. cant find anything on lee's starr fairing or shoei. Friday going to help my son change the oil in his four wheeler
Geeez I wish I kept a picture of the one I had, have not been able to find one online. I kept it a while and when I had no bites I scrapped it - Fairings are hard to sell because ya cant ship em and I live out in the Booony's

ok i started her up today after nothing for two weeks, had to try three times before she started,then i turned off the gas and let her run till dead. oh yeah i took a couple of pics with the redone frankinseat on.

Attachments

• IM000710.JPG
    IM000710.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IM000711.JPG
    IM000711.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 158
:clapping: :clapping: Good news and bad news. Bad news my back is out again :( Good news is he called me from work and said if he gets the exhaust gaskets changed we can ride today!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
:headscratch: I wonder if he will change the muffler bearings too? :hihihi: :hihihi: :hihihi: :doh:
I will just take another pain pill and suffer through the pain cause I WANT TO RIDE!!!!! I think I have a new addiction :moped: :lust: :lust:

mwbill37841":3tc54yhy said:
ok i started her up today after nothing for two weeks, had to try three times before she started,then i turned off the gas and let her run till dead. oh yeah i took a couple of pics with the redone frankinseat on.
Seat looks great Bill. Can you hold it now at a stop?
:moped:

sadly i did nothing to or with my wing today. i went over to my mom's with the chainsaw to cut a tree that fallen. the leaf blower to help clean up the mess and some gardening tools for other yard work

Absolutely perfect weather here in southern Ontario yesterday... attended the Brigden legion Rememberance day service and then went for an all day ride around the area.. temps in the high 60's F.
Lots of bikes out for maybe the last ride this fall.. hope not.

I bid it a fine "Adieu", and drove the cage this morning...too dang cold....38*....brrr!

It was a beauuuutiful day here in Jersey today. Since the Wing is in winter storage and
I couldn't do anything to it, I decided to take the little Honda 90 out for a ride.
Got two miles from my house and....
wobble wobble wobble.....Flat rear tire!
Sonamabeech! ...and a few other choice words.
Idled home in first gear on the shoulder.
No more riding til I get the tire fixed. I looked it over when
I got it back to my shop but couldn't find anything obvious.
Nothing stuck in it, that's for sure.
So much for enjoying the nice afternoon.

Latest posts