Wing Ding. Huntsville

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidomack

Reaction score
I'm considering joining GWRRA and going to the WingDing in September. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is a member, or has gone to prior WingDings about your experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find the club in your area and go to one of their activities. Just ride up and introduce yourself and you will be treated like family.
Find out if you like the format. Wing Ding is great if you go for the entire program and attend the end session as that is where all the goodies are distributed including a new wing most years.

The roadside assistance is a great deal. Better than triple aaa. Plus you get a magazine. I was very fortunate to have the gold book on me while on my trip to Alaska. I did use it.

The wing ding is a place with venders that sell all kind of things so take a lot of money with you.

Can you update your info and give us your location in your profile.

Interesting, their rescue plus seems to be a better value then my AAA Plus. If I am reading right I could join GWRA for $45 a year and add 35 for the rescue plus a grand total of 80 a year and have the same roadside for my car and bike plus be a member of their organization..Geesh, I pay $129 a year just for AAA Plus.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=156831#p156831:6v0c6418 said:
zman » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:13 am[/url]":6v0c6418]
Interesting, their rescue plus seems to be a better value then my AAA Plus. If I am reading right I could join GWRA for $45 a year and add 35 for the rescue plus a grand total of 80 a year and have the same roadside for my car and bike plus be a member of their organization..Geesh, I pay $129 a year just for AAA Plus.

Plus they have a really cool network of their riders, some even offering home stays etc :yahoo:

The three times I needed the roadside assistance They sent a tow truck out fairly quickly.
You can add family members also. It does not just cover your bike but about anything you drive.

Latest posts