Wouldn't it be cool if...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scdmarx":2d69fcvk said:
...I could find something like this on an 1100 GoldWing?

I have a screen saver that combines these two videos. But I sure wish I could find something like this about a GW engine.

It would probably be called gl1800 engine :shock: BOXER ENGINE to be perfect :yahoo: :smilie_happy:
Any Ideas :hihihi: :ahem:

NOW I get what you are saying...
I thought it was about some new engine design...you actually are wanting a video like this of a Wing engine... :doh:

The second one IS kewl. I've don't think I've ever seen a 4 cylinder fire like that...two up/two down. Neat. But a GL engine vid like that would definitely make a great screensaver! :clapping:

gee ron what was this a test to see how stupid we are :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: it worked good :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

AApple":1hdeawbk said:
NOW I get what you are saying...
I thought it was about some new engine design...you actually are wanting a video like this of a Wing engine... :doh:

The second one IS kewl. I've don't think I've ever seen a 4 cylinder fire like that...two up/two down. Neat. But a GL engine vid like that would definitely make a great screensaver! :clapping:

Hmmm..... I always seem to make good sense when I talk to myself. It must be youz guyz. :ahem:

joedrum":1hdeawbk said:
gee ron what was this a test to see how stupid we are :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: it worked good :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

I'll be the one wearing the "stupid" hat around here, if you don't mind. :hi:

and that was at about 30 rpm, gives an idea how much iron and alloy is thrashing about between your legs. Now the rear cylinder on the Harley is about 2 inches from my manhood she runs a 3 7/8 stroke so at 3000 rpm that gives piston speed of ...... I had stop the calc before my scrotem disapeared back into my pelvis and little Elvis shivelled up in fear :headscratch: :|