Yahoo mesneger!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mantle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded Yahoo messenger so that I might be able to chat to some forum members but first thing caught was a shed load of spam junk - so I am getting shut of it. Sorry Joedrum and danfillipi I do not go for that. Pity . The chat thing in this forum is not conducive for me - it is far to slow - I need real time. Any suggestions?

I just closed out most of it in yahoo messenger. Several other messengers will chat with yahoo messenger if you'd rather use another. Changing your preferences in any messenger is needed to minimize the extra crap you get.

I just wanted to know some members a little better instead of just leaving an impersonal message. Sometimes I feel that I could offer more to the forum but maybe it is not to be . Not to worry - I`ll survive LOL

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=82465#p82465:3tlr8i8w said:
David Mantle » Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 pm[/url]":3tlr8i8w]I just wanted to know some members a little better instead of just leaving an impersonal message. Sometimes I feel that I could offer more to the forum but maybe it is not to be . Not to worry - I`ll survive LOL
Well you bring quite a lot to the forums already.
Your experience running 1000 cams in your 1100, I'd like to hear more about for sure.

One on one in a chat is ok for some things but it's nice to have the group in on it to contribute opinions and ideas.
It benefits everyone that way.

Latest posts