What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided that the special/ club registration was having an impact on my enjoyment of the Rats Nest ( struggling to ride it once a week) and if I changed it again to single seat registration I can ride it any time for not much more in cost. This meant that I will have to change my nice S plate to another plate which they will charge me again for :(
I decided to order this one instead ( more money) as if for some reason I go back to Special rego I can still keep my personalised plate as you own it for life. I have not blacked out any numbers in my photo as that would defeat the purpose on this site :yes:

Pictures are worth a thousand words today:
WP_20141111_003.jpg
WP_20141111_006.jpg
man pulling hair.jpg

What did I do to the wing today?

Well I discovered that when you have 2 battery chargers sitting next to each other and you connect the one to the battery that's not plugged into power, the battery doesn't get charged :head bang:

Gonna move her to the back of the garage today, got 3-4 " of snow in the last day so we need to put the summer toys in the back and get the sleds out for the winter :good: :good: :good:

had another ( and the last ) Dyna fail on me today. that's it for me. that makes three out of three. no more money wasted on dyna. refitting points on the side of the road in 35 degree heat has cured me. from now on , its C5 0r nothing. :rant:

ive got a bag of worthless dynas ....they are simply the most fragile ignition out there for the 1000 oldwings and i would never recommend dyna to anyone ....its just junk product :cheeky: ....

the c5 on the other hand just shows how good a great product can be ...and all my builds will have one...its the best ignition on the planet for oldwings ...and i will recommend it to all :thank_you:

Ordered lowers for my Vetter fairing off of eBay. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Now it'll truely be fully "Vetterized"!

More like what she did to me today.... The forecast said there might be lingering morning showers this morning. Well, while putting her cover on at work she bit me on the end of my finger on my right hand with her antenna mount. You see she thinks it makes her ass look too big. :rant:

Latest posts