What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't tell but i took the plate off the wing and put it on the cb750f and took a 2.6 mile ride to the insurance agents house to get insurance for the 750f

Attachments

• 1979 cb750 (450 x 600).jpg
    1979 cb750 (450 x 600).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 73
Rode a little over 200 miles on the 1800. Went to my home town, had a Pool Room hamburger or two, visited with friends and relatives. Beautiful ride up & back through two different parts of the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area. Back to work tomorrow.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

Looked at the Rats Nest for the first time in 8 days ( been travelling with the girls)

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=94854#p94854:39f0h2tx said:
Ansimp » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:44 am[/url]":39f0h2tx]
Looked at the Rats Nest for the first time in 8 days ( been travelling with the girls)

You have my condolences!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=94854#p94854:ltgi5s6l said:
Ansimp » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 am[/url]":ltgi5s6l]
Bet your glad that's over with!

Dint actually werk on it, but I did do some research into air operated pneumatic cylinders... :read: Think I've found a couple that might just werk for an "automatic" center stand putter-upper. With a small compressor and tank, a couple o valves and switches/solenoid....might just be able to figure it out....gunna be a winter project....stay tuned.... :popcorn: :mrgreen:

Yeah me too nothing on the bike (yet) but I am cleaning the garage to make room for C5 install this weekend!

Hope it ain't a million degrees Saturday. It's already hard to bear out there.

Rode the 82 up to Steves at Altadena today. Stopped at an exporter for the Rats Nest and the Aussie consulate so that I could cast my vote in this weekends election. Lots of good hot riding in LA traffic with plenty of lane splitting in grid lock :good:

Commuted on the 1800, pulled the 1000 frame out of the garage and put a coat of paint stripper on it. Said it begins to work in 5 minutes - more like 5 seconds! About 60% of the paint came off (I just did the bottom half). MUCH easier than power stripping.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

after i left henry's place i went to the dealer to pick up the relay for the wing and get some spark plugs for the 750f. once home i put the plugs in the 750f then went to put the relay in the wing and thats when i realized that i had no metric or sae allen wrench to fit the seat bolts