What did you do to your Wing today ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wimps... :smilie_happy:
No kiddin...low 30's here this mornin...after 80deg yesterday. Supposedly got an ice storm headed our way tonight, too. I patted the Wing on the back and told it to stay warm, and drove the Cad to work. :moped:

Went for a ride yesterday and I'm in the process of putting fork lights on bottom. One facing front and the top one turned side ways. If I don't like them I can take them off,...........NOT :smilie_happy: :hi: Bob

went for a 1.5 hr putt, started and ran great at -1c, topped up da gaz and ran the carbs dry

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

never mind the wing ifired up the other toro over the weekend, it hasn't been started in two years

Attachments

• 2450 first start 2013 (450 x 600).jpg
    2450 first start 2013 (450 x 600).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 75
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104990#p104990:2eqilpys said:
OldWrench » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:40 pm[/url]":2eqilpys]
The wing has sat in the garage this week, temp has been below 30 degrees every morning. I really miss riding to work each day but these old bones don't do well when it gets that cold.

Same here, but the temps have been in the teens. Supposed to be 4-8 inches of that white stuff tomorrow, but the sun is shining today, so it might be time to take it out for a ride. :moped: