What Do You Do When You're Not Riding, Wrenching Or Working?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much reading the forums and keeping up on the occasional updates, which I'm still not kept up on :oops:

Watching movies with my wife and kids, stuff around the house. Not real exciting but I enjoy it.

take my wife riddin in the car, watch movies, play some music some times, go fishin,keriokee at times. hope to have the bike and wife ready to ride when the weather breaks. go out and look at the stars. lakes,animals.and sights the world has to offer. almost forgot,read the posts on sight and say hi to everyone. :doh:

What Do You Do When You're Not Riding, Wrenching Or Working?

Uh...the answer is "What is Sleeping, Alex".... :lazy:

:smilie_happy:

I spend a hour or so a day on different forums, but on the weekends, Mama & I run around to antique shop/malls looking for toys...that is, if I'm not working on something. :mrgreen:

some nice stuff brian you would love some of the tools i have ...ill have to put up a video steve ...dont really have one ill make one if it come out ill post it ...drums are hard to record ...it takes great equipment to much going on ..

I don't have much going on anymore. I never stuck with music long enough to get any good at it and get bored listening to myself try. I was doing event videography and portraits with my daughter, but when the real fun hobby turned into a chore with deadlines, the whole thing just sorta fizzled with the economy. So lately, just for my very own pure entertainment value, when I feel up to it, I am once again dink'n around with oil painting.

image.php

Here's what I'm working on now. Seem to be having a hard time getting the feet to not look like a bad case of polio. And haven't decided on a background yet. Canteena? Outdoor patio? "???????"

image.php

Eh, it passes my time.

wow ron thats good ...you sould paint up a wing on canvas ...we could displat it on the forum ...your a talent for sure ...or maybe paint up a wimgovation wingmod you think is looking sweet .....ill collaberate and try to turn it into a wing .... :laptop: :builder: :mrgreen:...i think we would make a great team and what cool way to do it :mrgreen:

I don't expect I'll ever be another Manfred Mann, but I have thought about doing a Wing. I would do completely stock, I think. Or maybe just randomly pick something I see off CGW that I feel good about? I'm not really into the Orange County Chopper/Jr.s Customs or whatever the hell they call it. I can appreciate that's their art, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

I wish I could have stayed into art over the years, but life always seemed to get in the way of my outlets with a stifling effect.

yes ron ..okay paint up a nice dresser ...i still think it would look good on the forum ...give it a shot......hey steve i have this it on the forum here ...this is like a one off ...if i remember right i may have tried to play this being the third time i think ...it is a rough cut not mastered .....
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=378&hilit=let+have+some+music
there a video in here steve

Brian - excellent woodwork! Nice touch, and LOTS of patience!

Ron - beautiful work! My mom use to do oil on canvas, and it's quite the challenge to get just the look you want.

Joe - anyone who can play drums like that has my utmost respect!