A simple request. (Be warned, it could be scary.)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's the wife and I ....

Attachments

• me ride and wife 2.JPG
    me ride and wife 2.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 200
:cool!: WOW the 2 tone brown Wings are startin to come out of the woodwork, boy thought I was the only one that left it the original color.
Winger 82 :salute: :salute:

Winger 82":kz5e8sco said:
:cool!: WOW the 2 tone brown Wings are startin to come out of the woodwork, boy thought I was the only one that left it the original color.
Winger 82 :salute: :salute:

I wish I knew what the original color of mine was. I'm sure Honda didn't offer butt ugly flames. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Wow..this is starting to look like a page from "America's Most Wanted".... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

Just funnin! :cheeky:
It IS nice to put faces with some of the extended family here. It'll be better yet to meet face 2 face someday with some. :mrgreen: :salute:

Here's my America's Most Wanted pic. I claim no responsibility for any woman (or man for that matter) who get's all hot and bothered over this:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

tumungaGWF.jpg

Here's my "back rest" in her Seals and Crofts "Summer Breeze" get-up:

tumbackrestGWF.jpg

Me a few years ago when i was about 22
Yeah i know im a youngster but im very mature for my age
Ive only met about 2 other guys near my age that had a cruiser instead of a crotch rocket

Attachments

• Me3.jpg
    Me3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 151
BigAndrew":17hzuxcb said:
Ive only met about 2 other guys near my age that had a cruiser instead of a crotch rocket

I'm not but 29, and would much rather ride a tourer or cruiser than a rice rocket.

plskthompson1":9zh5ysxj said:
BigAndrew":9zh5ysxj said:

I'm not but 29, and would much rather ride a tourer or cruiser than a rice rocket.

And I thought I was young to have a touring bike @34! :headscratch:
But I'm proud of all of our decisions :yes:

Montecman":35safnha said:
plskthompson1":35safnha said:
BigAndrew":35safnha said:

And I thought I was young to have a touring bike @34! :headscratch:
But I'm proud of all of our decisions :yes:

When in my mid 20's I was riding a Kawasaki Mach III. :shock: That was the equivalent of the crotch rockets of today and I made the jump to a BMW R75/5 in 1972 and age 28. :music2: It had a Vetter fairing and removable bags and the top box. I'd say you are really never too young for touring. :music: