A simple request. (Be warned, it could be scary.)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joedrum":3kky1isa said:
i will put my mug up when my mug figures out how to do it :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :Doh2: :rtfm: :headscratch: :mrgreen:
Joe,

I have some pics from when I visited, want me to post them?

sure gerry it will beat my response ....we all know that :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: i can only laugh at my non abilities to pass step two on anything but im am blessed to have step one down ......no connect the dots going on here :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

Hey Gerry, ya know if you put the pics in your gallery I can move them to Joes gallery.

Just let me know which pics. If you make a new album called joedrum or something that would make it easy.

joedrum":3q67ij1a said:
sure gerry it will beat my response ....we all know that :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: i can only laugh at my non abilities to pass step two on anything but im am blessed to have step one down ......no connect the dots going on here :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
Here ya go Joe! Two '82's side by side with a Joedrum in the middle!

Attachments

• IMG_1773.JPG
    IMG_1773.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 114
dan filipi":2kf6rld9 said:
Hey Gerry, ya know if you put the pics in your gallery I can move them to Joes gallery.

Just let me know which pics. If you make a new album called joedrum or something that would make it easy.
Dan, I made a Joedrum alblum if you want to move them over to Joe's gallery. Just a few shots of him and I, his dog house and the Mongruel in pieces.

mcgovern61":d87gdhhk said:
dan filipi":d87gdhhk said:

Dan, I made a Joedrum alblum if you want to move them over to Joe's gallery. Just a few shots of him and I, his dog house and the Mongruel in pieces.

Sure I'd be happy to.

Joe, you need to visit the gallery so the system can create a album for you.
This is required at least once. Gallery click here
I think just clicking on the link will do it.

After you do that I can move those pictures from Gerry over to your album.

this is one from my album, just in case you-all dont have enough pictures of me.. LOL
image.php

this is from a late season ride in 2010, I usually sport the beard most of the year, and let it get a bit longer in the winter.
the wife and I are still a bit new to riding and we dont have all the accessories yet.. I'm sure we will be better prepared for next riding season... with rain suits and riding jackets.
looking forward to putting some more miles on with friends next year.

This is one of my Sweethearts in my life,... Granddaughter Taylor and Me Bob :hi:

Attachments

• Dnld_pit_3-10-05-003.jpg
    Dnld_pit_3-10-05-003.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 167
badorderbob":3um77u6s said:
This is one of my Sweethearts in my life,... Granddaughter Taylor and Me Bob :hi:
Nice, Bob. I had hoped that at least one of my children would be a redhead. That did not work out, but maybe I can have a grandchild with red hair.

detdrbuzzard":19z5lfw0 said:
the only pic i can find is from back in the late '80's

Here's me and Buz from the 70's.
scan0001aa.jpg

After I was discharged I was kinda lost and didn't know what to do with myself. Me and Buz spent the first 2 years of his life hitch hikeing across the country, sleeping under bridges and eating from dumpsters in back of McDonalds. You might say we got high with a little help from our friends. Santa Monica to the Keys and back..... a few times.
buz1976.jpg