"Oh" Yonder be a terd floater coming

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
littlebeaver":1iuc3c4h said:
Hey who's going to get hit by Susan?

Isn't her name Sandy? II have to be careful and not call her a b***h - it's my Mom's name! :shock: Looks like I am in the path, but thankfully not on the coast when it comes ashore. Local schools have already canceled classes for Monday and Tuesday.

I was waiting to see who caught it...Good one... :smilie_happy: :clapping: :clapping: I wanted lots of you to respond then hit you with the correct name but.....It got ruined...Brian caught it

I can not tell a lie...I wrote Susan when it was Sandy.... :beg: :doh: I want that video Mac...Gosh darn it, you are a tease... :smilie_happy:

All joking aside, youse guys up yonder in the path TAKE COVER....if they tell youse to 'vacuate, do it! Ain't no time tuh be brave...better to stay alive.
Hope all of ya'll make it thru with little to no damage to yourselves or you property.....from what they are saying here, it looks like this is gunna be a pretty bad one onced it does hit land.... :shock:

chasrogers":bpqrcsoq said:
yep thanks joel we sure will but where i am i think i should be ok lots of farm land to soak up a lot of water and river is over twenty feet below the floor of my basement. but I am ready ham radio set up and ready too as i am a member of the local emergency broadcast system. only been called out once when the hydro went down here for 4 days. about 9 years ago.

i think your gonna be ok Chas - your 500 miles away from it !

chasrogers":1pdn1pwn said:
1060dsl":1pdn1pwn said:
chasrogers":1pdn1pwn said:
yep thanks joel we sure will but where i am i think i should be ok lots of farm land to soak up a lot of water and river is over twenty feet below the floor of my basement. but I am ready ham radio set up and ready too as i am a member of the local emergency broadcast system. only been called out once when the hydro went down here for 4 days. about 9 years ago.

i think your gonna be ok Chas - your 500 miles away from it !
ok but look at this https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/s ... 1073992704

Dosn't hurt to be prepared I guess !

no when they blow up the levies to save the insurance companies ...water becomes a huge issue just ask the new orleans people...if they werent shot ..they were bussed everywhere with no means to get back ...you would think it was a isreal operation on plalestinans

Its turning big deal around here! :shock:

High tide and full moon just as the surge is expected. New Jersey and New York are going to see water where no one has seen flooding in their lifetime!!

I am grateful that my house is 23 feet above sea level!

I have never even felt a earthquake....I bet that's strange...Hey Ron are you a Nam Veteran?

Latest posts