Other bikes

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirt bikes are fun. I ride them slower as I get older so I thought I would try a trials bike. Having fun with it.

dlslick":3kezgsc0 said:
Dirt bikes are fun.

And dangerous too! Once, many moons ago, in a far away place, my buds and I were having a "jump" contest with an almost brand new Yamama dirt bike we had at the wrecking yard where I worked at the time. We were messin around to see who could jump the farthest. There was a large dirt pile/ramp in the back of the yard for loading trucks, and we were using that as a ramp. Long story short...I won the contest....just not on the bike. :blush:
I wound that little sucker up and hit the ramp as fast as I could..a little side-a-ways. I went one way, the bike went another. Final measurement had me landing waaaaay farther than the bike, or anyone else. I won a knot on me head, and a gouge in my arm. Dint matter, we was all laffin so hard, it dint even hert! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:
That was the last dirt spitter I ever rode.

Even more funny, was this was a bike I had picked up on a Sheriff's dept call, as it was stolen. We had that thing for prolly 6 months, and then a finance company called wanting to know if we had it. They came to get it, paid for the tow and storage, and when I brought it around, the guy was shocked to see the condition it was in. We told him that's the way it was when we picked it up..... :whistling: :whistling:

IMG_2370_zps02058d12.jpg

my flsti

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111712#p111712:1a1e9swn said:
joedrum » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 am[/url]":1a1e9swn]
nice like them all ..id like to have a 500 titian ...sweet
restoring it .just had crank seals done hope i can get it back together :oops:

I Love them old Suzuki's ... I have owned 11 GT750's 3 or 4 GT550's , and at least 2 GT380's ... as you know , you have to be careful adjusting the Valves , and Cam Advance on them........ but man , when they are right..... they will jerk the Taste out of your Mouth. :smilie_happy: