Post your photo in the banner

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okeydoke.

Gotta wait for the R's to come around.

site_logo.gif

dan filipi":3kxmftpz said:
...Gotta wait for the R's to come around.

That's what we're doin...just sittin here on the Group "W" bench, waitin for the "R"s to come back around.... :music2:

The Member's Rides rollin road show is getting sweeeet!! Lot's of new stuff.
:thanks: everyone, for sharin!! :eek:k:

Rc, that's a nice shot.

I'll get it up there and post when done.

I think you do have one in the banner already but another is always welcome.

I'm thinking about making a web page with these pictures.
How does that sound, would ya'll like to see that?

All the current Member's ride pics and all added in the future will be posted HERE as well as in the banner.

I've also added a button in the top bar below the banner called "Banner Rides" which goes straight to this new page.

Let's see, rock in right hand and camera on the same side looking frontwards. Yep, it's the right side.....
Can I get mine in there Dan? This is a good one because I just finished about 4 hours detailing it and it hadn't had a chance to get dirty yet unless it's too big. I can downsize it if needed

Attachments

• 100_3346.JPG
    100_3346.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 79
Thanks, like so many other bikes on this forum it is in very good shape. Hard to believe looking at all the really pretty bikes on this forum that these things are 25-35 years old and in every configuration you can think of, from nakeds to customs to sidecars to full touring and even a trike. The banner rides click on album was a great idea by Dan, I think.