Post your photo in the banner

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind, I got it from your intro in the New Member forum. 1981.

Please go into your User Control panel and put your bike in the "My Rides" section.
This info will then appear in your sidebar profile on the posting pages for the future.

dan filipi":3ewc1txi said:
Never mind, I got it from your intro in the New Member forum. 1981.

Please go into your User Control panel and put your bike in the "My Rides" section.
This info will then appear in your sidebar profile on the posting pages for the future.
Sorry about that Dan, your instructions are good, it's me, I'm new at this stuff,,, Computers,, Braindead half the time.. :grin:

dan filipi":1rpqrlga said:
Done deal.

Refresh your browser for the new image to appear in the lineup.
You see now that's wayyyyy cool..Thanks Dan, my brother passed and would be proud..

Dan,
I tried once to get a picture on here but then I got logged out. Will try again.

Attachments

• IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 98
I saw the twin to that bike(lgervais') this morn on the ride in. :clapping:
As I passed & waved, the rider looked over at me like I had an elephant on my helmet or something...he looked scared! :smilie_happy: It was kewl to see another "Classic" on the road, tho. :clapping:

lgervais":2wakvqgt said:
Dan,
I tried once to get a picture on here but then I got logged out. Will try again.

Your bike is now in the banner after kah92340!

This is my second try. Computer not cooperating tonight but here it goes again.
This is my 1100

Attachments

• DSCF2061.JPG
    DSCF2061.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 141

Latest posts