Post your photo in the banner

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plskthompson1":3h61g1vc said:
Here's "Phoenix" all redone.

Photo_051110_001.jpg

Updated!

What kind of emblem/decal is that on the side cover, kah? Looks pretty neat! :yes:

AApple":q2nfktzt said:
What kind of emblem/decal is that on the side cover, kah? Looks pretty neat! :yes:

Thanks when I got my bike it was missing the left side cover, so I bought a set off ebay. They had no emblems and needed to be painted, When I saw what people wanted to charge for emblems I looked for something else. So I was at the mall and one of the Kiosks was selling die cut graphic's, and there was a web site that had the goldwing logo so I chose the size and they printed it in red to match the stripping I had. I got the stripping at Autozone it's 1/4 inch red. I sprayed them with Krylon then clear coat. Here's a close up picture

Attachments

• side cover 75.jpg
    side cover 75.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 110
That IS a nice looking emblem!

I'd like to hear more about the process of getting that cut, like how much $, who did it and how did you get the picture to them, a memory stick? Still have it?

Try this Dan. Take it to any sign shop and they should be able to cut it any size or color you want.

Attachments

• GoldwingLogo_Blk (kopia).jpg
    GoldwingLogo_Blk (kopia).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 111
Just a little FYI, to avoid copy right issues with mother Honda, all you have to do is adjust something just enough to get it out of specs with the original, and they can't say anything about it. My bro in law runs a sign shop, so I've learned a few tricks of the trade.

Like this. The difference is subtle and most people wouldn't notice, so it's all legal to have it done.

Attachments

• GoldwingLogo_Blk 2(kopia).jpg
    GoldwingLogo_Blk 2(kopia).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 114
kah92340":3nftfkod said:
I finally have a photo of my bike.

Done, your bike is in the banner!

After resizing the picture was alittle dark so I made some adjustment, turned out nice.

dan the mongruel is not going to look the same anymore i dont think ..... and was wondering if you could put my 82 1100 in the members bike carosel from the pic nakedtob posted of my bike in the ...new to me 82 1100 thread .....thanks dan :Doh2: :mrgreen:

how is that bike doing i havnt herd much lately about it ......that was a heck of a find by your son....isnt it funny how things work out.....i would have never thought a nice 1100 standard would come my way but it did ......and your 83 dresser is just the cream of the crop in my book.....

Latest posts