Snow has to go, at least on the street.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjmsah

Reaction score
I can not wait until this snow is gone in NE KS. Got to get out and ride my wing. Last out of town trip it was 25 degrees, and froze a little. And got caught riding in the snow with a couple of miles out of town. Snow was not in the forcast, Yes I try to ride in every month of the year.

Nice , when I was in my 20's , for about 3 years I only owned a Motor Cycle, ( No Car ) and I rode to work everyday ( Pretty Much ) but it was rough at times..... I always though it would be nice to live in like south Fla... where you could ride everyday,
but I have a cousin who lives in South Ala. and he says it really gets too Hot to ride there at times.... but, that might just be him..... right now I could stand some Hot Weather... :smilie_happy:

the temp is 23f and we just got two more inches of snow, not that we have alot of snow on the ground but it's been very cold the past week. my mind hasn't been on riding much which is odd cause usually by now i am thinking about riding

dan filipi":22oqg5mp said:
Snow, snow, what's that?
my brother moved to vegas in the late '70's and he use to say the same thing dan but the funny part was that the majority of times he came home for a visit it was fall or winter. i think he missed the cool fall days and the snowy winter days

dan filipi":31tomhza said:
Snow, snow, what's that?
It's a "4 Letter Word" around here right now.

Finally today all the snow and ice is off my steep driveway. I started the wing Sunday and looked longingly down the drive, sighed and closed the garage door....Now they're calling for more snow tomorrow night!

Well the Weather Man is being nice. He said it will be 40 on Thursday, 50 on Friday, 40 again on Saturday. Snow and ice on road will be gone. Safe to be on Road. U bet I will be out. Just leather up and go. And for u guys that do not know what snow is I will ship some to you.

A lack of snow and ice does not mean it's safe to ride. Watch for sediments and junk on the roads. It can be just as hazardous. Ride safe.

AGREE 100% Thanks for your care. Always riding safe. This last summer, got caught in the Rockies in a rain storm that changed to Ice. Had to stop in the middle of nowhere and wait it out. Just some of the fun riding in the Rockies.

Ride safe
Thanks

A little snow ain't bad this was in the middle of a 125 mile ride

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 115
well i got a little snow last night another 4" at least on top whats already there ....this is starting to be a yr that going to have more snow on the the than not for the season..... :mrgreen:

its 22 degrees here ...im fixing to dig out the car .....shopping will not be stop ... :smilie_happy: shes probably not going to make it out of sight tring to make the hill ....it easyer to do it this way .....than to say your not going to make it ..... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: