thanks pdbro

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=168805#p168805:34grbp68 said:
Omega Man » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 am[/url]":34grbp68]
https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/162 ... ost4496721

image.php

That poor man, he is seriously damaged. :(

~O~
CM sounds a lot like Dr. Smith from "Lost in Space". Uses a lot of $20 words to say nothing. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Cracks me up to read that post.
It reads much like how when I take the bike out on an errand but get distracted going for a long ride somewhere else and forget what I ran out for, returning home with nothing :smilie_happy:

well he just a discounting fool ....plain and simple ....classic made no business deal with c5 or paul ..we just seen the best ignition ever offered for a oldwing ....this bozo or even me or anyone else cant even come close to the level of the c5 iggy is ...not neon coils ..dyna ....nothing out there to match all the c5 can do .....talk about stupid ...if one is of suppose guru status and you conclude the c5 is not much your not a guru your a moron

Typical of CM to point fingers where they don't belong.
He's already had them cut off more than once and will happen again in time.

CGW has never "partnered" with ANYONE and I doubt we ever will.
I just don't see the benefit weighed against the potential problems something like that creates.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169171#p169171:281m0mkf said:
dan filipi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:47 am[/url]":281m0mkf]
Cracks me up to read that post.
It reads much like how when I take the bike out on an errand but get distracted going for a long ride somewhere else and forget what I ran out for, returning home with nothing :smilie_happy:
:head bang: :smilie_happy:
:moped: :moped: :moped: :good:

Azgl1800 said:

CM85 is Banned for life, he will not be back. A very nasty conversation has just finished up here at Cloud 9 common area. I only caught the last ten minutes of it, but plenty were involved in the whole mess. Steve Scott/Captainmidnight85 created a storm and it has ended with him being banned from the forum. I personally uninvited him from the premises, and told him to not come back. Anita thanked me, I got votes from all in the crowd about what to do with CM85. Result? Banned

:hihihi:

wow ...seems i have missed something ....gee it was kind of fun keeping up with his latest nonsense he was pushing as hard tech...gee never got to see his twin cam head....50$ c5....read drive alternator ...
oh well ....im sure theres someone who want to pick up his crown and wear it .... :smilie_happy: very proud how classic dealt with this deceiver tech dummy... :fiddle:

Apparently Mr. Knowitall caused a big brew-ha at the event, in person. Perhaps they FINALLY saw he's as full of s :sensored: t as the rest of us already knew. He caused enough of a problem that he was banned IMMEDIATELY from the fourm....right on the spot. :party:

wow it seems cm85 got booted from his homeland meet and greet ...mostly doing nothing to help put things together ...and them upset everyone with his constant praise of himself to others ....he a perfect example the mouth moves but nothing else works at all

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176774#p176774:2knficgp said:
mcgovern61 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:29 am[/url]":2knficgp]
Banned for life? Holy crap! :shock:

What did he do now?

He did nothing and that's the issue. I guess some called him out for his empty promises and thats where things went South.

So that makes three forums that have shown him the door but the last I knew NGW let him open it again.

Everyone brightens the room. Some when they arrive. Some when they leave. Mifter midnite is the latter. :smilie_happy:

AZgl1800":3u8wzfjj said:
The man earned his just rewards, and I am not worried about that issue.

but, just to make it a slight bit better for some folk's thoughts, I replaced his full name with CM85.

We all came up here to Sioux Falls, SD really hoping that all of his secretive, close to the vest, actions would really be negated by us being surprised with every promise that he made to us, actually being true.

CM85 did not once get anything done that he promised:

He did not secure us a location, he only scoped out a few, and we forced him to work with Cloud9, but the deal was done by our coordinators.

He never, ever, went to the available camping sites to see what they have, and give us maps. That all had to be done with our own members doing the research via the internet..... and one of our members called the KOA and made all arrangements with them via telephone.

The raffle he wanted to do is illegal in the state of South Dakota,
The Food Truck he promised would be here each morning was vaporware,
The interactions with Motoplex was more hot air, they don't even know who he is,
local Goldwing motorcyclists we have talked to have never heard of him before this week's event.

I'm sorry it had to turn out like it did, all of us would really have had more fun talking to someone who is congenial and fun to be with and who actually provided us with information and facilities to use without us having to figure it all out after we got here.

But all we heard was how great he is, and how his constant chain smoking blow it in your face turned us off...

He earned his pennant, let him take it home.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176807#p176807:3u8wzfjj said:
brianinpa » 48 minutes ago[/url]":3u8wzfjj]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176774#p176774:3u8wzfjj said:
mcgovern61 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:29 am[/url]":3u8wzfjj]
Banned for life? Holy crap! :shock:

What did he do now?

He did nothing and that's the issue. I guess some called him out for his empty promises and thats where things went South.

So that makes three forums that have shown him the door but the last I knew NGW let him open it again.

Still amazes me NGW let that idiot back onto their forum.
I have some ideas why but I'll not discuss that in the open forums.

Just for everyone's information, Joedrum suggested I delete all posts here made by CM85 to eliminate any chance he has had to pass on wrong information. I agree and I will be taking care of this personally.