Weber considerations

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eric that was an issue in thought for me it was kinda planted by the info post i made above ...all i can say there is with the 32-34 carb i have on my bike the argument of not having high rpm punch is just slaugtered .....im way pass there about car carb not delivering ...sheesh the problem with the weber 2 stage carbs is taming to much delivery in my results and once you get that match up you couldnt have a better system for oldwing motors in my opinon ...simple and absolutly no power loss ..in fact a huge boost if dialed in right ... :builder: :thanks:

Did you fit a bell crank to yours to spread the throttle range more? I notice on the 32/36 you can tweak the point at which the secondary kicks in. Probably the same for dft's? I wish I could be tinkering with these right now.

seems the only thing i need to do here to try this 32-36 carb is to modify gas feed so it fits inside the bike frame ...maybe be looking into this today ...certainly want to try this ...seems most have failed with the carb ...and its reputation is ...it dont work ...i think there some out there thats got this carb to work and give up trying to post about it for all the discounts out there.....me i just sit right here at classic and do my thing..... in this thread its all business to the thread title ...to me im sure i can get it to work ...but my standards are higher than that ...will it work great and if it dose to make sure people know it ....so far to me its looking good ... :builder: :thanks:

Latest posts