Littlebeavers Conversion

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wilcoy02":1tyyck6r said:
Yes Beav Thank You for this. You have me listed correctly.

Today Paypal just returned my funds from the last pulley I ordered.

Can not wiat to get Ol' Betsy up and running with her new charger.

Glad you got your money back! I got mine a while ago as well.

Beave if you are waiting to fill the order I can take a Serpentine pully right away as well, My Stators are all good (even on the parts bikes) but I want to have parts on hand in case of a mishap.

wait, 1060dsl you want a serpentine too, is that correct besides a v-belt is this correct?

As i mentioned earlier my stators are still good - I would like the parts on hand to do a "Beaver Conversion" when the time comes. If it works out better for you I will take both now - if it is easier I can take one now and one later that's ok too - I'm easy !!

Ok then 1060dsl I shall put you down for a serpentine pulley as well...Serpentine pullies are:
1.Myself
2.Wilcoy
3.N2PPn
4.1060dsl
V-belt's Are:
1.1060dsl
2.Chas.
I think these numbers will fill up pretty quickly once a photo is shown of the product...I'm thinking I could send Dan mine to inspect then he can send it back...Or send him the 5th one to send out but I'd like to get them all filled first...Do not pay him until they are here and ready..

well he wasn't lying he was behind, I emailed this machinist guy today [12th]and he said he is delayed and has all of the pullies rough cut that means all ten, I guess he's going to work on all of them at once, he said 3 weeks max, but I told him I needed a date so I can tell you guy's and he knows I am not very happy about this, and he said to stay cool and he will give me an update friday.. Well right now I'm not very cool..All I can say is hang in there and my bike has been a apart for about a month now....Not a happy Beaver today.. I don't get pissed off very often but on this day I am..I can't stand being lied too.. The only one at risk here is me, as I paid him in full...If you paid a guy $1.300 in full do get a job done, by Gosh, you better do what it takes to have it ready....I feel like snapping someone's neck right now..I need to go kick something..later..

I learned it's best to never pay in full, at most 1/2 up front.
Reason being is they know once the job is completed they'll be getting more money. It's an incentive to complete the job.
As a contractor myself I insist my customers do the same thing. Helps to keep myself inline.

gee weezz how could something as easy as a pully cause so much bs .... i could have chissled the dam thing by hand ...there nothing more easy to make than a round pully with machine shop tools ...this is insane ....america has turned into just merchants and doers of nothing geeee

Joe, it's really no bodies mess but mine because I'm the only one that has paid anything on this...I was at least smart enough not to take anyone's money before I have these in my hands... And I was at least told there would be a delay far in advance which is far better than the last guy..I am in contact with him and and he told me he is waiting on the 10mm drill bit and reamer to come in..[don't ask] ???? it's for the 1 guy that wanted the 1000 pulley...He wasn't going to start the v-belt ones until the 22nd anyway....All I know is this, it's the 12th and the first five serpentine pullies are not ready and this dude[me] ain't real happy about it..

toytender01":3gzo70bi said:
Come on Bev, be happy. Just think how long it took to profrct the wheel. You are way ahead of the game, you don't have to start with stone :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
WHAT!!!!! I've been working on a stone pulley for years!!!! Now you tell me that it won't work???? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: (Just fishing for answers :fishin: )

well, I'm here and alive and kicking, feeling a much better today because he did send us some evidence of him working on these, and the material being there for me to see...Joe I have no idea why something as simple as this could be such a problem...No idea....My ear's got steamed cleaned yesterday..So I can actually hear better today...Here are the photo's I posted on the other posting I have here...And if there are any more guy's that have 1000cc bikes that want a pulley tell me now quickly so he can punch them out when he gets his 10mm bit..See once he gets that and his reamer work will proceed on....He told me that he will drill them all then enlarge the 9 other holes for the 12mm bolt hole..I left him a bolt and all..

I thought I would post these photo's here as well, the pullies are supposed to be done tomorrow...I pray they are and all in great shape...Here's what they are looking like...

Those look really sweet, Beav!! The guy may be a little slow for your tastes, but...he's doing a bang-up job on the machining!

Yes, I agree Jerid is darn good at what he does...He is proving to me that he has total control of his art.. ....

Yes, I was a Construction foreman and I am kinda programed that way, patience has been the lesson learned here.. I'd like to hear from everyone that has ordered one so I know you have not bailed on these...I will hold them just for a short time then if someone else wants one you may be out of luck if I don't hear from you.. So let me know if you are still game and alive soon thanks.. I wanted to post the two receipts for the two orders so you guys know that, I speak the truth...

They look too good to put behind a radiater and not be seen. Think we could put a glass hole in the radiater so we can see this beautiful thing of art?

Now beav in three years you will forget about fretting over these. YEAAA they are finished. Good job Beav.