Littlebeavers Conversion

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks he did a bang up job on them.. I finally have them in my hands now...Here they are

Hey fella's, looky what i got today at the junk yard,,,three plug in's for the alternator and I got myself another fan switch and plug for it...Let me know if you need a alt. plug..there's nothing wr0ong with my fan switch but i like having extra parts on hand..

Nice find beav.
I could use one of those alt plugs since I'm going to have my alternator redone back to stock from a 1 wire style.
Send me one and I'll add a couple bucks to the pulley cheque this week :thanks:

wilcoy02":12xg701v said:
It is so nice when your bike idles at 1000 rpm and you have 14 volts at the battery. Now if I can get the rad hose to quit leaking.

Thanks again Beav
Your welcome, where is it leaking?

wilcoy02":3uz569n7 said:
It is so nice when your bike idles at 1000 rpm and you have 14 volts at the battery. Now if I can get the rad hose to quit leaking.

Thanks again Beav
It sure is, also no worries killing the battery while running extra driving lights around town.

It was leaking at the end of the hose where I put the spacer on. I got new bolts this am and it quit leaking. Now I am ready to ride!!!!!!!!

This sure has been an eventful project. Going to ride short distances today to make sure everything is up to snuff. If it is Then tomorrow I get to try out my new trailer--Going about 75 miles to find a new rim for my firewood trailer. The air valve hole rusted away. noone has this size rim arounf here.

It has been very rewarding to get to know all of you during this conversion. Hope to see a lot of you sept 1-3 2012

I just got a message from my machinist friend, he said he got his big lathe back up and running :clapping: , he said 35% down on orders of 5 like I did and the rest when ready...$130.00 each.. :clapping:

Sounds like you have things worked out with your machinist littlebeaver (I am glad you did) so I saw where you asked me if I was going to make any pulleys so I guess I will have to give you a no on that.
Jerry

jerryinmich57":tncvn0g8 said:
Sounds like you have things worked out with your machinist littlebeaver (I am glad you did) so I saw where you asked me if I was going to make any pulleys so I guess I will have to give you a no on that.
Jerry
Jerry thing's have worked out, there's no reason you couldn't make some too, I'm pretty much done I think, I got my pulley and a few extra's but we should always have access to other options.. I think it would be great if you made some and posted them here, Someone will need one sooner or later..I have three left, two v-belt's and one 3 rib serpentine.. :clapping: :clapping: And I'm holding one for Chas.

Latest posts