Some assembly required !

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work! My work schedule and distraction list manages to minimize any work on my toys. Glad you are not so afflicted.

Again thanks guys ! Slab ..thought i could fresh this up in a couple months..gonna be 2 years in Sept ..not as motivated anymore myself ..still working full time also and just finished cleaning up a 400 sel Mercedes i picked up last year for 1500 bucks..Was brought to my place for repair and the owner came over ..We had a cookout a few beers and some how i owned it that day ??? sat for 5 years in a garage and would not start ..Then battery would not stay charged, After i had for a week jumped it it Ran Backwards ??? Real bad fuel..drained the tank and fresh gas it started barely . Needed major Tune up 500 for 2 Cap's and Rotors and Plug wires ...now runs smooth as glass, Fan Motor resister was bad draining battery ever night , Fixed 75 bucks ..Now i am keeping the dang thing..fell in love with the Sherman Tank LOL Top speed factory 156 mph, Little paint work and with 79 k miles only a keeper . $ 90 K new for 1500 bucks..Too many projects !!

sheesh if i ever heel up and go to visit my daughter in Connecticut...im coming to see you in rode island ...just to close not to ....im so impressed by your builds ...when i was in new englands yrs ago i was always impressed by the workmanship of motorheads that live there .....did oval track racing and went to a lot of hill climbs ..bike racing of all kinds ..even ice racing bikes ...great love of motorsports in general....ive only been around a cbx once for awhile ...back in the day they first came out ...crazy guy i knew had one ...sheesh it was fast but was a monster to handle the curvy roads and over the cliff of southern indiana ...he did live through owning the bike ....30yrs later he was still crazy though

would love to see your work in person ...nice nice nice...

Joedrum . next time you come up to visit New England PM me and i will meet you in CT on the Valk and buy ya lunch. even better if ya have your Wing to go riding up here ! Just got back from Bike Knight in RI ..Lots of Indians , Victorys , Goldwing Trike's there..... more so than HD's nice to see variety of nice machines. Hope you feel better soon ! Wife is on Hep C treatment..meds are strong..(Harvoni) she went with me on the bike but not feeling to good this afternoon..

Latest posts