4 inch pulley anyone?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted that I would like a pulley with a V-grove but tonight it occurred to me that the GL1000 uses a 10 MM bolt to attached the pulley to the crankshaft vs a 12MM for the GL1200. What is the inside diameter of the crankshaft hole of the V-grove pulley that you manufactured? I'm still interested in a pulley but needless to say, would want one with the correct crankshaft hole for my GL1000.

Thanks for your efforts,

dan filipi":35wxdaoe said:
I'm looking into having one or a few of the 4 inch crank pulleys machined.
No doubt I'll get a better price for quantity so anyone interested, do you want a pulley or can you machine it?

This pulley uses a 4 groove serpantine belt and will fit the 1200, 1100 and possibly the 1000 crankshaft.

DEPENDS ON PRICE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FINALLY GET THEM DONE FOR ! I MIGHT BE INTERESTED. :Doh2:

Frank here is whar CB is asking. This is a quote from post # 426. "Firm price is going to be 85.00 shipped," Just contact either Countryboy or Chasrogers. Cheers Angela :Egyptian: :music: :music:

OhioBill":1v4ho9nr said:
I posted that I would like a pulley with a V-grove but tonight it occurred to me that the GL1000 uses a 10 MM bolt to attached the pulley to the crankshaft vs a 12MM for the GL1200. What is the inside diameter of the crankshaft hole of the V-grove pulley that you manufactured? I'm still interested in a pulley but needless to say, would want one with the correct crankshaft hole for my GL1000.

Thanks for your efforts,

Just thought that I'd bump this question back up because I had asked it also before. Thanks Angela. :Egyptian: :Egyptian:

chasrogers":2khnbkjq said:
ok angie i was appointed by dan to handle the orders of who wants what and how many thank you
Sorry Charles, this I did not know. Will these fit the 1200's? Angela :Egyptian: :Egyptian:

man this has been a busy week , i work a full time job at the machine shop and run a computer repair business on the side . if someone will get one for the 1200 if something doesnt match right we will get things worked out and get them right for the 1200 ( no cost for a rework pulley if the first doesnt work ) . i need to know the exact differences in the 1000 and 1100 and i can get those made , i dont have any access to one to compare

Attachments

• P2220006.JPG
    P2220006.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 139
  • P3110013.JPG
    P3110013.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 141
  • P3110014.JPG
    P3110014.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 135
OhioBill":3cckc9nj said:
I believe the only difference is the diameter of the crankshaft hole ( 10mm vs 12mm) but I do not have an 1100/ 1200 to compare to. Is there anyone out there who can perform the comparison?

That is not true. 1100 and 1200 are the same.
1000 is different.

Why is this even a question anymore!?

The pulley spec was originally drawn using a 1200 crank for the dimensions.
I had one made to the spec and it fit perfectly on my 1100.

joedrum":3w3kdnay said:
ouch quit picking on me and my pulley :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
:popcorn: :rtfm: :doh: :whistling: :popcorn: :smilie_happy: Gotta Get My Posts Count Up :laptop: :smilie_happy:

What is the counts on the v pulleys and flat pulleys? I have not seen my name on any lists yet? I put in that I wanted a v belt sometime in Feb. Let us know so we can plan our next actionand maybe an approx time when we might see the pulley.

wilcoy02":1ogutiog said:
What is the counts on the v pulleys and flat pulleys? I have not seen my name on any lists yet? I put in that I wanted a v belt sometime in Feb. Let us know so we can plan our next actionand maybe an approx time when we might see the pulley.

exmember here is keeping track.
I'm sure he'll see your post and add you to the list.

wow.. :shock: does anyone have a make on a 3 rib belt, 30/3/4" where can I get one, for what vehicle, does anyone have this information...?