4 inch pulley anyone?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan filipi":jv3qlubb said:
Beav, I run a gates Micro V K030334.
It's a 3 groove.
I don't know what length it works out too but there are lots of 3's in the number just like you need, lol.
Ok thanks for the lead..30 3/4" is what I have now but mine has 4 ribs..

wilcoy02":3m8tqitn said:
What is the counts on the v pulleys and flat pulleys? I have not seen my name on any lists yet? I put in that I wanted a v belt sometime in Feb. Let us know so we can plan our next actionand maybe an approx time when we might see the pulley.
here is the pictures of the pullys posted by countryboy https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewt ... 315#p51315 and you are in the count for the Vbelt pully all you have to do is paypal the $85.00 to countryboy at [email protected] that is his paypal info with your mailing address and real full name and he will ship it to you.

I have already sent paypal to him. Any ideas when we might see it so we can ploan on when to tear apart what I haqve already done?

dan filipi":1ikt4gku said:
Beav, I run a gates Micro V K030334.
It's a 3 groove.
I don't know what length it works out too but there are lots of 3's in the number just like you need, lol.
33" and about 3/8" and it's for a 00-05 toyota echo

wilcoy02":ljp12f61 said:
I have already sent paypal to him. Any ideas when we might see it so we can ploan on when to tear apart what I haqve already done?

FYI everyone!

Your dealing directly with Countryboy on this.
You buy the pulley from him and HE sends the pulley to you.
We here are not involved in this deal in any way other than to bring everyone together on the forums!

dan filipi":4b3yeabh said:
wilcoy02":4b3yeabh said:

FYI everyone!

Your dealing directly with Countryboy on this.
You buy the pulley from him and HE sends the pulley to you.
We here are not involved in this deal in any way other than to bring everyone together on the forums!

That is totally understood.

Was hoping he would give us an idea how many he is making and an idea when they might arrive in the mail to us. If it will be next week I will wait to tear up what I have accomplished. If it is going to be a month then I will repair what I have and plan on tearing my bike apart at a later date.

I totally understand that if we never hear from him again it's not the site's fault Dan, you guy's have been awesome, Countryboy you need to respond now sir to my e-mail and let me know your alive and well and sending the pulley out very soon, I asked not to have it powder coated just send it like it is..I haven't heard a word back..You have our money now bro, it's a totally different ball game now...

This is where I'm at in My conversion!! All I have to do is hook up the fan and put in coolant!! Enjoy,...... :yahoo: :hi: Bob :yes:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 89
Hi Guys, I did the wiring today. In the make-up of the wire, I used a #8 wire and several containers to encase the rectifier plug, a 50 amp reset fuse, and one for an alt. bolt container. The containers I used fot the alt. bolt and fuse were from my wifes hair coloring kit :smilie_happy: , the one that holds the plastic gloves :Egyptian: ! The other one was just an ole plastic med. container. I also used dilectric grease on the rectifier plug before storing it. The rectifier will be stored on the bike, just in case :yes: !! Tomorrow I will add coolant and fire her up :yahoo: !! Enjoy the pic's. of my lastest update!! :laptop: !! Later, :hi: Bob

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 192
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 193
Good idea with the med. bottle,,I used a few zip lock bags and fed one wire thru from the alt. and the plug from the zip lock side....I like your idea...

countryboy843":3phjn6mq said:
I also started on the radiator spacers today, as soon as I can get them finished and get the time to get them on my bike I will let everyone know I case someone needs them
put me down for two of those as well - any idea what the price will be?

What is the longest bolt one can use to put the pulley on?

How much space is there from leading edge of the cam to the back of the cam space?

If using this pulley does one still need to use the stock washer?

Just a word of ''Caution",.....................DO NOT USE AN IMPACT WRENCH WHEN TIGHTEHING YOUR PULLEY,................Use Your Torque Wrench to Specs-55lbs. And the Blue Thread Lock stuff!!!! Ask me how how I know :swoon: it will ruin the ( you have your 12mm bolt, flat washer, face plate,) face plate next to the belts and cause your pulley to wobble!! Wasn't a pretty sight, I had to get one from Flea Bay $20!!! Just some insight info :Egyptian: !!! Later :hi: Bob

wilcoy02":130bswah said:
so stock spacer is still used?
Sorry I didn't mean to misled anyone but I believe with is design you won't need the washer except mybe, bolt washer, face plate. I used another design but just wanted to pass along the OEM ft. lbs. specs. Hope you all understand why the concern! :thanks: Bob