A simple request. (Be warned, it could be scary.)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... fine... this is me and another of me and the wifey hanging around our fire pit...
not bad for 47 eh? :smilie_happy:

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_3632.JPG
    100_3632.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 134
Winger 82":6q5qn0va said:
mcgovern61":6q5qn0va said:
BigAndrew":6q5qn0va said:
:headscratch: My 82 is actually older then me :fiddle: :lol:

Man do I feel old! :smilie_happy:

You feel old :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Yep, I remember when I was 20 looking forward to someday being able to have an '82, and that was in '81!! :lazy:

Hoosier Daddy":lih0r8qk said:
Ok, don't answer that...
But I can still get the "Hotties"!

Your own daughters don't count. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

mcgovern61":1vuhb7ap said:
I remember when I was 20 looking forward to someday being able to have an '82, and that was in '81!! :lazy:

So are you trying to say that by me owning a 82 at the age of 24 makes you feel old??? :smilie_happy: :cheeky: :salute:

BigAndrew":1zrgzkao said:
mcgovern61":1zrgzkao said:
I remember when I was 20 looking forward to someday being able to have an '82, and that was in '81!! :lazy:

So are you trying to say that by me owning a 82 at the age of 24 makes you feel old??? :smilie_happy: :cheeky: :salute:

Yep! :smilie_happy:

It is all relative, your being 24 now and riding an '82 from the past and me when I was 20 looking forward to someday riding an '82 when they were new! (Of course, I could never afford one back then, I bought a new '81 Suzuki GN400 that was afforable for under $1,200 bucks when a Goldwing back then ran over $8,000!)

They say they look their owners, in this case it's just the attraction to blondes that we share
Pic_1217_056.jpg

:smilie_happy: HTF do you take a photo of yourself :?:

dan filipi":2dirqsl2 said:
scdmarx, thats a good looking beard.
How long did it take to grow out that much?
What you see there is about 5 months. But I had a head start with a trimmed beard for the past 30 years. 30 years ago it got down to my belly button and that took about a year or so. Seems to be growing slower and thinner this time. My boss hates it, but I'm get'n away with it. It does a good job of keeping my neck warm on those 40 degree morning rides to work.

We might have to get red suits and be Mr. & Mrs. Claus in the parade this year. We're fat enough to pull it off.:music:

chasrogers":23ftz203 said:
joedrum":23ftz203 said:
gee make a joke about snow on the the face and wake up the next day and its everywhere :Awe: :head bang: :head bang: :rant: :mrgreen:
SEE what did I tell you speak negative and negative thing happen speak positive and positive things happen say nothing and nothing happens go figuer that Joe just to help keep you confussed Patty told me that I can do that to you Lol be good bro and know that I am including you in all my prayers I know you need all the help you can get. charlie
Life does tend to supply what we each expect of it. Hence the rule- Do what you've always done. Get what you always got.

iguess im to confused to figure this out :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: but humor is great medicine for life even if your the butt of it ...we all rock here :music: :music: :music: :mrgreen: