Average 35 MPG ? (How to increase fuel MPG)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old Harley got 71mpg.......................Thats how far I had to push it :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

I'll try that 8oz a tank to see whats up with engine running smoother thing.I had forgoten about that thread.Reminds me of my younger years on 2-stroke bikes I had :yes: Nothing beats that old smell of burned oil & leaded gas on my clothes and lets not forget the hair :Awe: :shock: .But I'll try it,hope I dont fumigate the neighborhood...that much :mrgreen:

it might smoke some at first Carl but a continuous diet will do nothing but good especialy to the carbs .....the heavy content actualy boosts the gases overall power per gal ....much like the gas was when these bikes were made....the gas is total crap now days .... :mrgreen:

joedrum":3qnshfl4 said:
it might smoke some at first Carl but a continuous diet will do nothing but good especialy to the carbs .....the heavy content actualy boosts the gases overall power per gal ....much like the gas was when these bikes were made....the gas is total crap now days .... :mrgreen:
The unleaded nowdays at least smells like gas :mrgreen: I don't know about that corn stuff going around in some states :shock: .By the way I don't mind being called Cael if I can call you Joel we could duo like simon & garfunkel :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: What you think :Doh2:

Latest posts