California meet and greet March 20th 2010

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
Omega Man and I are threatening to meet up real soon, maybe in Barstow.
I know there are a few other members in Northern Cal and NV so lets get something planned!

Who's in and when works?

Feb 27,28 weekend is good for me.

I'm thinkin meet for a late lunch in Barstow because that's about mid point for Omega Man and vegaswingnut and I but I'm open for ideas.

I just need to let them know in advance if I'm gonna take off work. Barstow is right around 270 miles from me. Between 4 & "?" hours, depending on what all my butt can handle at a time. A lot of straight line driving once I get outta here.

I invited a few other local members as well as Susie and the 1200 sidecar if we git er done so I think we should do this Mid March to give some time for the others to reply and me to get the 1200 done.

dan filipi":4su00i4e said:
I invited a few other local members as well as Susie and the 1200 sidecar if we git er done so I think we should do this Mid March to give some time for the others to reply and me to get the 1200 done.
THat sounds more do-able for me Dan.

~O~

dan filipi":2y8sd7nt said:

And I should be considering a new front tire anyways.

Well mine is back on the road :clapping:

I forgot how much I like the feel of this back just going around the block.

I'm tempted to pull the right head off the 1200 because the #1 plug is showing signs of something, maybe coolant but we might just run it on this Barstow trip the way it is as a test.

I'm good any weekend in March at this point.
Let's hear which Saturday works for you's guys.

I think Vegas is 4 hours and Los Osos 4 hours.
Since it's just 2 hours for me we'll make the round trip on Saturday so let me know what works time wise and when to meet.

Latest posts