couple 1200 mutts getting doghouse resurection - Enter Jyd

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shessh ...having trouble even getting air box off ......roaches living in air box ...filter ate up some ...not to pretty ...but not that bad looking ....carbs coming off and good cleaning to bike afterwards pics coming

image.php

image.php

image.php

as you can see even had scwewa stuck in plastic airbox ...tried to drill it out but it spun in the plastic when I got close and just destroyed the base mounting spot so that ...its the heat of the day so im posting these pics ...but have been cleaning motor and cylinders ....this is going to take awhile :builder: :mrgreen:

yes I know eric ...but I really don't care ...seems to be a lot dumber things to do that others think is important. I don't ....I don't owe anybody nothing ....and it gives me freedom to be as stupid as I want ...with my time ....I've spent all the time Im ever going to for the world ....personally I see no proof of any benefit that was ...a complete waste on ....not one more second of my life will be spent on such a obvious total useless system ..building a bike for my friend is 1000 times more fruitful and worthy of my effort .....I'm retired from the bs

Latest posts