2014 West U.S CGW Meet - October 4th weekend!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you guys will have a few handbrakes ( wives) along for the ride. Nothing wrong with having a back up vehicle along as you can usually fit a big esky/chiller in the back for much needed refreshments :salute:

I have that same issue with hands going numb ... kinda used to looking down to see if the grips are still in my hands lol. I am sure this whole trip will work itself out and be allot of fun

I will go :0fftopic: for a moment....you guys with numbness in the hands, are you using Cramp Buster's on your throttles? If not, it is a sure shot way to get rid of numbness in the hands!

image.php

Back on topic.... :moped:

Randy it is not so much about the throttle lock as it is about a palm rest. I use both and you would be surprised the difference it makes. Some people even get them for the clutch side ( harder to find) as they help the left wrist/ arm

For those attending the West Coast meet, I just wanted to post something about the weather. Here in Vegas we have had one of the mildest Summers on record. Here we are starting the third week of August and the 5 day forecast has highs from 92-96 degrees. This bodes well for the first weekend of October, I'm pretty sure we'll have some very nice touring weather for the meet. :yahoo:

This the projections for September and the meet is just after this.

https://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/89015?month=1

~O~

Sorry guys, I'm gunna have to back out for this ride. Recently had Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)(LIMA)and still recovering. I won't be released to return to work until mid Oct. I'm thinking that I may be able to do a few short rides by the beginning of Oct but Las Vegas and beyond will be pushing my recovery. Have a great time.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=129095#p129095:3s0w485a said:
sgq700 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:55 pm[/url]":3s0w485a]
Where is the meet spot in Vegas on the 4th?(and aprox what time frame)
Now that is a good question! I'm guessing that knowing where everyone is staying would be a real help in figuring out where to meet. That way I could help choose a central place to meet.Next weekend I'm going to look into getting a site at Sunset Park with an awning and grill...maybe for that Saturday or Sunday. We really do need to meet Friday after everyone gets in, or early Saturday morning to plan what we want to do/cruise.

~O~

Latest posts